top of page

PeoplesPlanetProject Members

Public·751 members

As an electrician, I have to travel across the nation for work. To be allowed to work in a facility, I recently underwent a background check. A few days following that background check, my company sent me a background check letter informing me of two criminal histories that I did not have. I attempted and was denied, to contest the errors found on background checks by arguing that my criminal record belonged to me. I need assistance getting rid of this incorrect information from my past. How can I update the incorrect information on background check and demonstrate my right?


Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...


  • hawaii pools
    hawaii pools
  • Dolores Lope
    Dolores Lope
  • Jos Binoye
    Jos Binoye
bottom of page